Liv Arnesen and Ann Bancroft made history in 2001 as the first women to cross Antarctica on foot. They did so with 3 million school children following on the Internet, sharing their dreams and sending messages of hope that anything can be accomplished. Ann and Liv will embark on their 2013 journey to connect 50 million kids around the globe in a dialogue about Access to clean water. Connecting kids to experience the power of teamwork.
Ann and Liv are available for Corporate Keynote presentations, Associations & Conferences. Tailor made themes include Dare to Dream, Adapting to a Changing Environment, Persevering in Tough Times, Overcoming Obstacles and Courage to Persevere against All Odds. Also available to speak on Access Water and their 2015 Expedition leading 6 women from 6 continents down the Ganges River in India with Access Water Programs.
- Corporate Keynote Lecture – Each corporate keynote is customized to the needs of the audience. Typically a one hour presentation including a 10 minute question and answer following stunning audio visual presentation. Themes such as adapting to change, courage and perseverance against all odds, teamwork, navigating uncharted waters, innovative solutions in uncertain times are only a few that have been popular.
- Non-Profit Presentation – Customized one hour presentation including 10 minute question and answer following audio visual presentation on a range of topics and storytelling from a variety of historic expeditions.
- Explorer in Residence programs for schools are an extended school visit by one of our explorers. This unique program includes a large group presentation to students with extended time allowing for several classroom visits, small group question and answer sessions and hands on gear/tech on display for kids to experience expedition life.
- School and classroom visits are scheduled to fit into the school-day, typically as a 45 minute to one hour lecture including a 10 minute question and answer period as part of the one hour presentation.
Previous Client Engagements
- National Geographic
- Land O Lakes
- Allina Health EMS
- University of Minnesota
- Entrepreneur Organization
- Minnesota Science Museum
- World Association of Girl Scouts and Girl Guides
- Iowa Women’s Leadership Conference
- Thompson Reuters
- TED Conference
- Dain Raucher
- American Medical Supply
- McGladry, Inc.
Ann & Liv speak to audiences individually and together. To book either Ann, Liv or the Access Water team, contact Anne Atwood
Anne Atwood – Send Anne an email
Ph. +1 612 600 1076
Links on potential topics:
- Ann & Liv speaking together 2011 – Microsoft’s Partners In Learning Conference, Lisbon
- Ann Bancroft, Keynote, Subaru Outdoor Life Series, National Geological Society Annual Conference
- Liv Arnesen on Access Water
- Liv Arnesen Empowering Girls, Inc
- Ann Bancroft, Keynote AUPHA Healthcare Conference
- Ann Bancroft, Hamilton University
- Liv on Exploration, WINGS Worldquest
- Ann on Exploration, WINGS Worldquest