Liv Arnesen and Ann Bancroft made history in 2001 as the first women to cross Antarctica on foot. They did so with 3 million school children following on the Internet, sharing their dreams and sending messages of hope that anything can be accomplished. Ann and Liv will embark on their 2013 journey to connect 50 million kids around the globe in a dialogue about Access to clean water. Connecting kids to experience the power of teamwork.
Ann and Liv are available for Corporate Keynote presentations, Associations & Conferences. Tailor made themes include Dare to Dream, Adapting to a Changing Environment, Persevering in Tough Times, Overcoming Obstacles and Courage to Persevere against All Odds. Also available to speak on Access Water and their 2013 Expedition leading 6 women from 6 continents to the South Pole reaching 50 million kids with Access Water Programs.
Ann & Liv speak to audiences individually and together. To book either Ann, Liv or the Access Water team, contact Anne Atwood
Anne Atwood – Send Anne an email
Ph. +1 612 600 1076
Links on potential topics:
- Ann & Liv speaking together 2011 – Microsoft’s Partners In Learning Conference, Lisbon
- Ann Bancroft, Keynote, Subaru Outdoor Life Series, National Geological Society Annual Conference
- Liv Arnesen on Access Water
- Liv Arnesen Empowering Girls, Inc
- Ann Bancroft, Keynote AUPHA Healthcare Conference
- Ann Bancroft, Hamilton University
- Liv on Exploration, WINGS Worldquest
- Ann on Exploration, WINGS Worldquest